top of page

If you have been earning a substantial amount of money and have not filed taxes in over a year or more, we would suggest you get professional help immediately.


If you don't have documentation available one of our tax professionals, especially one who deals with "tax resolution" can be of immeasurable assistance. 

Once your returns are on file if you owe then our professionals can provide a number of strategies to resolve outstanding issues with the IRS and your local tax agency.


STEP 1: Go to our site and arrange an appointment or call (704) 605-5256

STEP 2: Gather your documents (If you have them)


Get Started with your Appointment TODAY. Click HERE

bottom of page